- South East Region , Essex (Commuter belt of London)
- North East Region
- Negotiable plus bonuses depending on experience
- Between Preston and Blackburn
- £13,500 - £16,500 dependent on experience
- Great bonus potential. good co
- Dover Street, Mayfair, London
- £27,000 + bonus (potentially up to £5,000 and based on a % of company gross profit)
- HMYOI - Rochester
- £16,281 - £19,220 plus 17% unsocial hours allowance
- Dunham Massey, Altrincham, Cheshire
- £18,227 per annum
About The Caterer Jobs
The Caterer Jobs is the official job board of The Caterer magazine.The Caterer Jobs target all those working in the industry from chefs to hotel managers, health clubs and spas. The site attracts jobseekers through an extensive network of events, seminars, awards and roundtables, as well as the market-leading magazine. The website provides careers advice and links to the main editorial site, as well as to unique and dedicated candidates in the hospitality industry.
Please call 020 7881 4833 to find out how to advertise your roles to our engaged and unique audience.
“Having been invited to advertise within The Caterer Jobs section we were delighted to be a part of the new launch. Since then we have been impressed with the quality of candidates we have received. We often find from other websites we get inundated with lots if irrelevant candidates, however we have found the number and quality of CV’s we receive from The Caterer Jobs to be very strong and have filled several roles as a result. We are also impressed with the support they provide in ensuring jobs are marketed well, be it via the magazine, the breakfast briefings, the jobs alert emails or their social media network. Steph our Account Manager is always on hand with ideas to help us maximise our coverage, awareness and response levels”.
Hannah Horler, Director, Cartwheel Recruitment
Follow us on twitter @Caterer_Jobs