Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business &; Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Which means we are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different. We are looking for a General Manager, to come on board and be involved with evolving one of our prestigious contracts based in London.Main responsibilities
This contracts have a renowned reputation in the UK and internationally, and as the General Manager you will be responsible for managing the high-end food offering similar to the exceptional fine dining restaurants in London. This site will also have VIP hospitality
You will Lead and drive the strategy of growth of this new contract, communicate strategy to the team and ensure that improvements are implemented to maximise performance and customer satisfaction.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of high end fine dining hospitality and catering management and performance management delivery
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
Compass Group UK & Ireland, Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this position please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – Nathan.email@example.com or phone 07917 587109