We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative duties. The role is support our Kitchen team.
Welcoming over 1.5 million visitors each year, .Olympia London is more than an exhibition venue, conference centre and live-event space. It’s an inspiration. Against a backdrop of grand Victorian architecture, the seven connected spaces inspire engagement and enjoyment. (Along with business, of course.)Package description
- Salary- up to £24,000
- 40 hours a week.
- 5 out of 7 days
- Career Progression
- Excellent Benefits
This role is key in providing excellent administration. To provide admin support to our kitchen team.
- Managing the ordering process for the culinary team
- Supervision of the Head Porter/Goods In regarding deliveries
- Monthly stock takes for kitchens are completed and submitted accurately
- Champion Health & Safety within department, ensuring that correct procedures are being kept
- Adhoc Projects
- Financial/Stock Control
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy skills
- Financial background an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational, planning and time managements skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too