Assistant Retail Catering Manager - Beaulieu
- Full Time
Leith’s specialise in providing conference and banqueting, hospitality and food services to cultural, arts and exhibition locations throughout the country and we are proud to also work with Beaulieu Motor Museum.
Situated in the heart of the New Forest, Beaulieu offers a versatile and unusual venue for an events which include conferences, dinners, wedding receptions and family fun days.Package description
£20,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days, in line with business needsMain responsibilities
As Assistant Retail Catering Manager you will support the Retail Manager for our multi-retail outlets which include a main restaurant and up to 3 varied retail outlets at peak times. This is a great opportunity for an existing high street or deputy retail catering manager to oversee a range of fast paced outlets with combined sales of £1.2M pa. You will support a team of variable staff with the support of two supervisors.Ideal candidate
- To ensure the overall management of the retail operation in the venue
- Strategic approach to marketing and social media
- To inspire the business to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests
- To facilitate day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are meeting expectations and consistently ‘Winning One Customer at a Time’
- To demonstrate full alignment to our vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- To support and lead staff to ensure operational excellence and efficiency at all times aiming to exceed the client and guest expectations
- To review the concession business and performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets and customer feedback targets
- To support in the continual development of the business using new products, service techniques and other efficiencies.
Leith’s, one of the iconic names in event hospitality, is a brand of Levy Restaurants UK. Leith’s works with a range of iconic venues and events, including Glyndebourne festival and the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Most recently, Leith’s has won the contract to continue providing hospitality and event catering at the flagship Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in the heart of Westminster.
Originally founded by Prue Leith in 1962, Leith's specialises in providing conference and banqueting, hospitality and retail services to cultural, arts and exhibition locations throughout the country.
Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Deputy Restaurant Manager, Outlets Manager