3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced catering Assistant to join our team at our health contract.Main responsibilities
The duties for this role are varied and will include:
- Liaising with residents and client staff in a polite and friendly manner.
- Ensuring kitchen, wash-up and service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Front of house, hotel style restaurant service to residents.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
White Oaks, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is passionate about the business of retirement home and well-being, ensuring that retirement home residents are well fed, well cared for, valued and safe. We provide catering and in some sites housekeeping facilities to elderly residents.
As part of Compass Group, White Oaks offer the peace of mind, strategic partnerships, professionalism and security that comes from working within a large organisation.