To assist the Executive Chef to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen pass in the restaurant across all meal periods.
Make sure the mise en place is prepared EXACTLY the way chef wants it.
To look after the still area of the kitchen, ensuring all products are kept clean and tidy.
Check if the napkins are on the runner station by 4pm.
Health & Safety
- Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
- Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks as and when necessary and reasonably required
- You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the hotel needs.
To effectively do your job, you must have:
- No former qualification is required for this role
- Previous experience in a similar position is required
- Food and wine
- English language
- Great presentation
- Service fine dining
- Immaculate presentation at all times
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants at The Dorchester and Coworth Park
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentarily
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users