Customer Service Assistant
The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Package description
Successful applicants will have to gain security clearance before commencing work onsite, this could take 8-12 months
Working hours are Monday to Friday 4:00pm till 10:00pm, however these hours are felxible
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food and support services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.