5 days left
- Part Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lounge Host/Hostess to join our team. You will be providing the lounge with beverages, light refreshments and service to the relevant specifications.Main responsibilities
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lounge Host/Hostess to join our team. You will be providing the lounge with beverages, light refreshments and service to the relevant specifications.
Your main responsibilities:
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty
- Prepare lounges to receive passengers
- Serve and assist passengers as required in a polite, friendly, helpful but discreet manner
- Continue to provide normal service when flight delays occur
- To clear lounge of debris
- To ensure that only correct cleaning materials are used on site and for the correct purpose
- Co-operate all times with any reasonable request made by management
- Comply with Hygiene Health and Safety regulations
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Well Presented
- Self-motivated and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Team player
- A 'Can-do' attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.