Catering Group Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering Manager to oversee multiple sites in and around the Warwick area. You will be managing a group of contracts and unit managers regionally and/or nationally to provide great quality Food service and Support Services as per contractual agreement.
You will also be involved in the mobilisation of new contracts making sure they run to the Compass high level of standards.Package description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts.Main responsibilities
- Ensure all contracts are being delivered as agreed
- Building strong client relationships and ensuring their needs are met
- Ensure GP is within budget
- Drive sales and implement new ideas to achieve this
- Support, train, coach and develop team
- Minimise food wastage
- Proven experience in managing successful teams remotely
- Multi-site operational experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading and managing teams to deliver results
- Track record of growing sales and retaining business
- Foodservice or similar background
- Previous budget management and/or profit & loss responsibility
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
- I.T & computer literate
- Cash Handling Procedures to company specification
- Desirable from a Chef background
14forty is a pioneering integrated facilities management (IFM) business which brings a new high quality solution to the market.
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and mulit-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading food service company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.