3 days left
- Part Time
We are currently looking for a Catering Supervisor to join our team.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a Catering supervisor to join our team with a 'Can-do' attitude, a strong team ethos and a passion for food and service quality.
Part time 15-20 hours
- Prepare, assemble and cook all the current recipes on the menu to the high standards and quality of service set by Chartwells for the customer and client.
- Ensure all Menus and promotions are displayed effectively to drive up sales.
- To lead in the maintaining of the high standards of hygiene and cleanliness, assisting where necessary in all general cleaning.
- To provide Area support and guidance to Supervisors where needed, as appropriate.
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to it’s maximum potential.
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service and food offer obtainable.
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
- Experience necessary in a similar environment
- High standards and quality driven.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.