Customer Service Assistant
The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.Package description
- ? To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- ? To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- ? To demonstrate a can?do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- ? To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- ? To accept payment and give change to customers, including operating a till
- ? To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- ? To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
? Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
? Criminal Records Bureau security checks required where applicable in accordance with Employment Law and Legislation
? SIA, Credit check, Security checks if applicable, depending on the role you carry out
? Customer service focused
? Team player and can?do attitude
? Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
? Self motivated and able to use own initiative
? Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.