Costa Assistant Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
As an Assistant Manager, you will adhere to Costa brand standards and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, but when it comes to creating unbeatable coffee experiences, there's plenty of room to let your personality flow too.
Championing the Costa culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.Package description
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent training and development schemes
- High street and online retail discount.
Chartwells is the leading provider of catering and support services to the education sector in the UK. We provide innovative catering, hospitality and food service by creating imaginative food offers delivered with an exceptional service.
We nurture and develop our teams to enrich their skills which allows them to show their passion and inspiration that as a company we are proud encourage.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Costa Assistant Manager to assist in managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise your performance as well as the teams in the manager's absence. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As a Costa Assistant Manager, you ensure the success of a licensed Costa outlet within Coventry University. In the manager's absence, you will be responsible for a team, across the 7-day operation to achieve forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a branded coffee supervisory or assistant management role
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude