Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.Main responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to join our dedicated catering team. Main duties will include;
- To operate in the pot wash and dish wash area
- Put deliveries away maintaining stock rotation
- Ensure kitchen is kept clean during the course of the day.
- Good people skills
- Passion about proving great service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and an eye for detail
- A 'Can do' attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.