As Reservations Supervisor you will be responsible for the day to day running of the reservations department with the support of the Reservations Coordinator. Working as part of an established and successful Sales team you will have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge of many aspects of the business and will also be an integral part of the hotel operation as a whole. This position would suit someone currently working in a reservations or reception role, looking to take the next step up in their career.
- To answer the phone and respond to email enquiries in a polite and timely manner.
- To make restaurant and bedroom reservations to the Exclusive Hotels & Venues standard.
- To train, support and monitor the performance of the Reservations Coordinator.
- To support and assist the Revenue & Sales Manager when required.
- To carry out basic revenue management tasks to include BOB and yield reports.
- To deal with any issues quickly and efficiently, resulting in minimal cost to the business.
- To assist with the creation and roll out of new offers and packages.
- To ensure the reservation training needs of the reception team are met.
- To meet with guests and conduct show rounds of the property.
- To take deposits and pre-payments and carry out the end of day banking procedure.
- To be a point of contact for the Operational teams with regards to bedroom and restaurant reservations.
The Ideal Candidate
Previous hotel experience from within a sales or reception department highly desirable . Proven team leadership skills. Outstanding guest care focus with an open and service orientated approach. Some understanding of the luxury hotel market. Excellent communication skills.
About The Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.
The Manor House, an Exclusive Hotel & Golf Club, Castle Combe, Nr. Bath, Wiltshire SN14 7HR