CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Hourly Rate: 8.00 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7
Contract Type: Variable
Contact Name: Simon Finnigan
A great opportunity has arisen for a hardworking waiter/waitress.
To take overall responsibility for running a smooth service and providing excellent waiting service to customers and clients.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
- To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
- To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
- To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Willing to get stuck in and proactively get involved in unit duties.
- Has experience of working with small teams.
- Has experience of set up for various dinners and functions.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.