CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Hourly Rate: £9.40 per hour
Working Pattern: 5 days over 7
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Chris Pickup
Opportunity to work with in one of London's most exclusive private members clubs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and standards and is able to lead a team on a day to day basis in a busy fine dining restaurant which seats up to 65 guests.
Shift are mostly Monday to Friday for Lunch and Dinner Service. Some weekend work maybe on special occasions and for club events.
Sound knowledge of wines would be an advantage
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Restaurant Supervisor.
To manage an efficient and effective restaurant operation in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations in regards to the onsite restaurant and its facilities.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To strive to continually exceed customer expectations and provide excellent customer care.
- Investigate revenue shortfalls and cost overspends relating to financial results for the unit and take action as necessary
- To ensure every possible effort is made to achieve unit turnover and profit targets
- Organised, Efficient and Driven
- Able to prioritise duties according to restaurant needs.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Always presented to a high standard.
- Able to nurture a team around them.
- Customer service focused
- Has attention to detail
- Worked in a similar high volume restaurant.
- Extensive experience in managing teams FOH & BOH
- Ability to understand upcoming trends and food themes.
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.