Costa Store Manager- Barnet Hospital
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Manager to join our Costa Coffee Store in Barnet.
The Costa Coffee Store Manager will be based at Barnet Hospital and will be an ambassador for Costa brand standards ensuring that the customer is always at the heart of everything they do. You will lead your team to be passionate and creative and enable them to create unbeatable coffee experiences for every customer.
Championing the Costa culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that leave everyone smiling.
What is on offer?
For the right Costa Coffee Store Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. You will be encouraged to be the best you can be in this role.
- Excellent training and development schemes
- Monday to Friday (Occasional weekends)
- Meal Allowance daily
- Close to excellent transport links
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Performance related bonus
As a Costa Store Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
As a Costa Store Manager, you will oversee a licensed Costa outlet within Barnet Hospital. You will be responsible for a large team across a 7-day operation to not only achieve but exceed forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a branded coffee management or assistant management role
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
If you are an experienced and motivated Store Manager who is looking for their next career move into an International FTSE business then we want to hear from you. Apply today!About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brand.
For more information on this role or working for Compass Group please contact Hannah Heuston- email@example.com