Senior Sous Chef
As the Senior Sous Chef your role will be varied within this high volume, fast paced and high end unit. You will supervise the delivery of employee dining where on average you will cater for around 2000 covers a day within a team of 12. Menu planning, health and safety and team development will all be part of your day to day responsibilities.Package description
£28,000 - £30,000 + overtime
Monday - Friday only!
An opportunity not to be missed: high quality food in a high end contract
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Superb culinary skill and experience
- Innovative and passionate about food
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Outgoing with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the corporate/high volume retail food service industry essential
- Someone who takes the initiative and drives for results
- Confident culinary skill set
- Passion for fresh produce and the latest food trends
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER