We are currently looking for a Chef/Supervisor To prepare, assemble, cook all menu dishes, providing high quality dishes for the customer and client. Assist in general cleaning of the kitchen, maintaining high standards of hygiene. Ensure menus and promotions are displayed effectively to drive sales. Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.Main responsibilities
- To prepare, cook and assemble menus as stated in Profiles recipes following set portion control.
- To ensure all food is stored, handled and packed at the correct temperature and in accordance with Food Handling and Hygiene Regulations.
- To maintain records of temperatures and remedial action taken where necessary, reporting all issues to the Head Chef / Chef Supervisor.
- To serve on the food counters in the restaurant following all customer service standards laid down in the Profile workbook.
- Use machinery as shown and trained to ensure equipment is used safely and in accordance with legislation, and reporting of equipment issues to the Head Chef / Chef Supervisor.
- To ensure that work areas are kept clean and that all waste is recorded and disposed of correctly.
- To be competent and skilled to work in all areas of preparation, cook and counter service.
- Ensure the quality and presentation of the food is to Profiles recipe and specification.
- Ensure the quality and the presentation of hospitality catering is to the highest standard
- To comply with all Health and safety legislation.
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Experience of supervising a team
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Experience in a similar environment
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.