We are looking for a Communications Specialist & Engagement professional to join in our journey to change the world through food and food experiences.
As Compass UK, we support the ‘Best Food Program’ in the World - The Google Food Program
Our thoughtful, delicious, nutritious food choices as well as our welcoming, engaging food spaces plays a key part in why Google has been voted the ‘Best Place to Work” for 7 consecutive years as well as how their best talent are attracted and retained.
We want someone who can take the amazing things we do daily and translate them in a meaningful way that will further build our alignment with the vision and mission of Google.
Are you searching for a career that makes a real difference, working for the leading innovative food program in the world?
Do you want to be a key member of a highly creative, innovative team and an integral contributor to the EMEA communications program?
Are you digitally driven and can develop a communications strategy for the Food Program while working with the London teams and supporting the EMEA MCE Manager to deliver various big campaigns?Package description
£38,000 - £45,000
Monday - Friday only!
Innovative, forward thinking foodie contract!
Lots of progression and development opportunitiesMain responsibilities
You will be working closely with the Regional Marketing Manager as a partner team member to help bring the client’s vision and mission to life. The Communications Specialist is a champion, guardian, advocate and ambassador of the food brand. The major responsibility of the role is to deliver a high level of engagement with local users, partners and the community.
Collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Manager, Google Food Service Manager and other key stakeholders, you will plan, coordinate, organize and execute all communications initiatives, including both proactive and reactive communication utilizing the brand’s verbal and visual identity to bring the Food brand to life. The Communications Specialist is to provide support on all local engagement activities, both partner and user facing, including but not limited to written and verbal communication, campaigns, and special events.Ideal candidate
Are you looking for a Company or role that:
- is committed to growing it's talent both locally and globally
- creates real opportunities to challenge, stretch, develop and advance your career
- drives a proactive approach to enhancing and evolving the user experience
- provides an opportunity to work in one of the world's most innovative technology companies
- have the passion to elevate and enhance client relationships and engagement?
- have the drive to successfully transform and enhance user experiences through engaging campaigns, promotions and special events?
- take the initiative to think fast, use technology to find new/quicker ways of meeting goals, show conviction in own judgement and decisions and respond quickly under pressure?
- win through teamwork by building relationships with colleagues, sharing expertise and insight and display a high level of energy and commitment to the organisation?
The Google Food program’s vision is to inspire and enable the world to make food choices and use food experiences to develop more sustainable lifestyles and communities. The Google Food program’s mission is to inspire and enable the Google community members to make food choices and enjoy food experiences that support them in being their best. Based on the program’s vision and mission, the Google Food Team has developed a clearly defined strategy that puts a strong emphasis on collaboration, innovation, the Responsible Business framework, and Behavioural Economics.
The Marketing, Communications and Engagement team exists to support the global Google Food program and communicate its values both to Googlers, and to the partner organisation.