Here at Chartwells – part of the Compass Group family – we are the leading provider of catering and support services to schools across the UK. We provide innovative catering, hospitality and food service by creating imaginative food offers delivered with an exceptional service.
We have the opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our team within this fantastic contract.Package description
Salary c.£20,000 per annum
Monday to Friday
No EveningsMain responsibilities
You as the Sous Chef will have a varied role, you will supervise the delivery of the food service provision required utilising all available resources effectively and efficiently ensuring that all meals are provided to the required quality standards at the specified times.Ideal candidate
- Proven experience in a role as at least CDP level being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for large numbers and making the customer feel that their meal has been individually prepared for them.
- Have great people skills and able to communicate at all levels, lead, develop, train, motivate and inspire a large team.
- Show a real passion for food whilst demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Superb culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude