Chef De Partie
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our highly motivated and focused Kitchen Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Package description
- Salary £22,000
- Hours Monday to Friday
- Hours 40 hours a week
- Overtime available
- Career progression
- Excellent benefits
You will assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen and be responsible for stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- To prepare and cook sufficient food to provide the agreed amount of customer choice with minimum wastage
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen.
- To carry out the directions of more senior members of the kitchen brigade, ensuring that you coordinate the efforts of more junior members
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods avoid wastage and keep down costs
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
- To ensure the kitchen and service area are clean, tidy and attractive during
- Proven experience in a Corporate Catering or Luxury Hotel environment
- Excellent people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Superb culinary skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- Good organisational & communication skills
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.