We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Restaurant Supervisor to work in a busy restaurant in an iconic venue for the largest contract caterer in BritainMain responsibilities
- To manage the day to day running of the restaurant
- To train, develop, motivate and manage staff
- To open up in the morning and close down at evening.
- To oversee the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- This role will be responsible for delivering service excellence, driving sales & increase SPH
- Meetings KPI goals
- Working on average 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent working environment, and the opportunity to be part of a closely-knit team.
The salary for this role is competitive and there are opportunities for career development in this restaurant with 76 seats where we serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. We are open 7 days a week and opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10.00 am- 19.00pm and 12.00pm to 17.00pm on Sunday.Ideal candidate
- We’re looking for candidates who are confident, outgoing, good with customers, and willing to “go the extra mile” to deliver outstanding service
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a top quality restaurant is essential.
- Experience in leading teams
- Background in quality customer service
- Restaurant or Hotel Management: 1 year
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.