Building Porter- Casual
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
Looking for Building porter work? We can offer you temporary work tomorrow or ongoing regular work on a full or part time basis.
At Resource Network we want to give you the chance to work at some of the most varied, iconic and exciting venues and event! We are currently recruiting for Cleaner to assist and ensure the smooth operation of front of house areas.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A 'Can do' attitude
Work is available throughout the year so we are therefore looking for individuals who have good availability throughout the working week.Ideal candidate
- All candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience would be advantageous but not essential
- You are expected to have a good command of the English language and an awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards.
- Excellent service skills with attentive customer care.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.