Mail Room Porter - Casual
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Main responsibilities
Looking for Mail room Porter work? Resource Network, the in-house flexible labour solution for The Compass Group are able to offer short and long term temporary assignments giving you the opportunity to work at a variety of locations within your local area.
Joining Resource Network as a temporary worker opens a whole world of opportunities throughout our exciting and diverse business, giving you a flavour for working for the world’s leading caterer. Many of our 65,000 employees begin their career as a temporary worker, growing and developing into some of our most experienced employees!
- • The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent SPS on site promoting excellent customer service.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Use of franking machines.
• Assisting with setting up of meeting rooms.
• Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone.
• Filing and retrieving documents, within an established filing system.
• Booking and receipt of courier items.
• Processing of archive files and tracking signature movements using the on site computer systems.
• Any other duties as required by the Operations Manager or Client.
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.Ideal candidate
Ideally, successful candidates will have previous experience within a similar role or an understanding of the catering industry. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.