Sous Chef - Tamworth
Weston Park is a 17th century Mansion House in Shropshire which offers a stunning location. Levy Restaurants work in partnership with Weston Park providing all catering and hospitality services.
- £20,000 per annum
- To work 5 out of 7 days, in line with business needs.
- Covering split and straight shifts between 9am and 9pm, our restaurant is open 4 nights a week and for 7 lunchtimes
- Live in accommodation available
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to predominantly work within our 60 cover Granary Grill restaurant whilst also supporting with our Deli and events. We pride ourselves on our freshly cooked and locally sourced produce for both a casual and more formal dining experience. As Sous Chef you will support the Head Chef in leading a team of six and will work to budgets whilst offering a creative and innovative food offer.Ideal candidate
- Have a real passion for food and customer service along with bags of enthusiasm.
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Superb culinary skills
- Good financial understanding
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational skills
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Sous Chef, Senior Chef de Partie, Head Chef