Closing date: 14th April 2017
About The Company
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join a prestigious family restaurant (regularly serving 70 covers) in the heart of Woburn. We are looking for someone highly motivated, who is used to reviewing standards and implementing processes to ensure exceptional service delivery with hands on approach.
Managing a team of 10, with hands on approach is essential. Excellent marketing/promotions experience as well as customer & client liaison skills are essential also.
Our restaurant vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
An excellent Salary package is available to the right candidate, plus other benefits based on performance.
As Restaurant Manager you will have exceptional organisational and communication skills with the presence to manage challenging situations and drive sales. You must be passionate about the retail food market and up and coming food trends. A hands on and common sense approach is essential to the success of this area.
You will be expected to work closely with the kitchen and the chefs, deciding on marketing and menu ideas and leading innovation for the restaurant. Your main responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the day to day running of the restaurant floor in hands on manner.
- Have proven experience as a Restaurant Manager in a similar sized property.
- A sound understanding and keen interest in wine
- Leading and inspiring the team to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded at all times.
- Be warm and professional, ensuring our guests receive genuine, personal, outstanding service at all times, even when under pressure.
- Monitoring customer feedback and acting on it; dealing effectively with customer queries and complaints.
- Ensuring all Environmental, Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- The ability to train, motivate and develop the team.
- Experience in identifying and maximising sales opportunities and understanding, continually controlling costs, staff management and stock control.
- Be able to communicate effectively with both our customers and your team.
- Be proactive and consistent in your approach to problem solving.
Up to £30,000 plus incentives based on performance
Tuesday – Sunday
How to apply
Do you think you have what it takes?
Please click apply and email your CV to Mr. Bains.