Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
Hourly Rate: £11.53 per hour
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week, Mon to Fri
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Name: Matt Gransden
*Health Care Sector
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chef Manager.
To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation's Manager.
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Manage the FOH & BOH operations within the unit.
- Similar experience in a Chef Manager position.
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.