Area Manager (school catering) – North London to Bedfordshire
Our client is an established and respected independent contract caterer, operating across a diverse mixture of Business and Industry and Education contracts.
Due to increased business over the recent and coming months, they are now looking to recruit a highly experienced and dynamic Contract Catering Area Operations Manager to oversee a patch of state Education business covering the North London to Northampton geography.
It is essential that you have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of multi-site operations within contract catering, having previously managed a combined turnover of c£4million+.
As a proven Area Operations Manager, the ability to manage and develop teams on a multi-site basis will be essential. To succeed in this role you will need to have:
• A strong work ethic and a genuinely enthusiastic manner
• The ability to forge excellent relationships with your clients and colleagues
• A flair for food innovation and driving positive change
• Proven ability to direct, manage and motivate multiple teams within contract catering
• A genuine love of fresh food and quality service
• An overall passion for the hospitality industry
• Experience in managing multiple budgets
• Bags of personality!
• Experience at a strategic level, whilst still remaining hands on and close to the face of the business
It is essential you are an established Area Operations Manager within schools contract catering, as you will need to hit the ground running whilst driving standards and motivating the teams across all of the contracts.
The standard of food and service required is exemplary, so it is vital you have the passion and commitment to maintain consistency and efficiency across the board.
If you believe you have the experience, drive and personality to help this business to grow and become an integral part of their management team, then please apply by sending your CV.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.