Domestic Supervisor - Weekends - Healthcare
6 days left
- Part Time
Medirest is the specialist healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve patient experience by providing a clean and safe environment, and the highest quality patient-dining experience.
For more information about our services, visit our website at medirest.co.uk.
An exciting opportunity to join our Domestic Supervisory Team has become available at Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge. We are currently recruiting for a part-time Supevisor to help achieve our aims. The shift pattern for this position is 8.00-15.30; Saturdays and Sundays each week.Main responsibilities
To supervise the performance of Domestic Assistants and Housekeepers and support the Management Team in ensuring all domestic/housekeeping duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of the unit in line with Health & Safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Main Responsibilities include;
- Ensuring your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for customers by following the required cleaning policies and procedures
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner
- Attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work
- Promote Compass Group and maintain a positive company image
As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to actively seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency.Ideal candidate
- Able to build positive and lasting relationships with customers and clients
- Take responsibility for resolving customer and client issues
- Act on customer requests and anticipate their needs
- Take every opportunity to improve my customer’s and client’s experience
- Take pride in their appearance and reputation
- Ensure uncompromising standards of cleanliness, creating a safe workplace
- Concentrate on team dynamics to encourage a supportive working environment
- Understands the importance of initiative, honesty and integrity
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
Watch a video introduction to our business on our website; http://www.medirest.co.uk/.