General Manager- Brown’s Bar & Bistro
We are a family run business with multiple venues in Nottinghamshire.
In the development of our brand we are recruiting for a General Manager.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate is…
An experienced manager from a quality bar & restaurant background, with a good knowledge of food and drinks.
A passionate leader and mentor, who will train and develop a team of staff, front and back of house.
Able to maximise sales through optimal daily operations.
A team player with a hands-on mentality
Used to meeting the company’s goals and objectives and with a strong financial understanding
Keen on developing and meeting brand standards of service.
A dedicated professional with a minimum of 2 years management experience as a general manager or possibly an AGM, in a fast paced, high energy, multi- functional bar/restaurant.
- Good knowledge of fast paced food service including both Bar Food and Seated Dining
- Confident, individual who is committed to demonstrating excellent customer service at all times
- Demonstrable experience managing a diverse team covering, restaurant, bar, kitchen and events
- Demonstrable experience of successfully training, mentoring and developing staff
- Knowledge of the current employment law, disciplinary and grievance, recruitment and payroll
- Extensive experience of meeting and adhering to GP’s, food and labour costs
- Experienced with internal stocktaking and relevant paperwork
- Financially and commercially focused
- Working to KPI’s and exceeding targets
With a salary starting at £28,000 plus quarterly bonus based on business performance