Barista - North Middlesex hospital
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.Package description
An exciting opportunity for a Barista to join North Middlesex hospital has become available. Full time role for 30 hours a week, varied shift patterns and 5 out of 7 days.
**Initially minimum wage applies for this role, however after an 11 month period of a successful service wage increases to £9.58 per hour**
(Minimum wage for under 25's is currently £7.05 per hour and for those over the age of 25 minimum wage is currently £7.50 per hour)Main responsibilities
Looking for barista work? Resource Network, the in-house flexible labour solution for The Compass Group are able to offer short and long term temporary assignments giving you the opportunity to work at a variety of locations within your local area.
Joining Resource Network as a temporary worker opens a whole world of opportunities throughout our exciting and diverse business, giving you a flavour for working for the world’s leading caterer. Many of our 65,000 employees begin their career as a temporary worker, growing and developing into some of our most experienced employees!
- Serving a variety of hot beverages utilising a barista machine to clients and customers, including specialist teas and coffees such as cappuccinos and lattes.
- Adhering to brand standards to ensure constancy to our products with the highest quality at the heart of everything we serve
- In addition to serving on the coffee bar, you will also be required to assist with the serving of other food and beverages within the catering facility, clearing tables and occasional washing up duties
- Please note that this is often an exceptionally busy role that can be very demanding
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.Ideal candidate
Successful candidates must have previous experience as a Barista and a strong knowledge of coffee. A desire to offer the highest standards in customer service is essential.About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion, Can-do and Responsibility.