Catering Manager X 2
BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL
Retail Catering Manager X 2
BG09: £23,398 - £25,951
Based at: Ashton Court Mansion, Bristol
This is an exciting role working in our parks catering service managing cafes and catering kiosks in some of Bristol’s most iconic and much loved parks. You will be managing your teams in a 7 day multi-site operation to achieve commercial targets and motivate and train your colleagues to deliver excellent customer experience.
You’ll need to be energetic, calm and organised being just as comfortable front of house serving customers or in the kitchen as sat at a desk doing the paperwork.
The ideal candidate will:
• Experience working in a retail catering environment, ideally in a visitor attraction or leisure environment.
• A passion for food and drink and able to develop menu in line with trends and to meet needs of varied customer base.
• Excellent knowledge of food safety and health & safety
• Be able to lead and motivate your team
• Have a structured and systematic approach to administration and financial tasks.
This job is based on either the Ashton Court Estate or Blaise Castle Estate, although you will be required to visit sites assigned to you on a regular basis.
Our cafes and kiosks are open seven days a week so you will be expected to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends, bank holidays and occasional evenings in line with business needs.
To apply please visit our jobs page www.bristol.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 2 May 2017.