FULL TIME BOOKING EXECUTIVE
GAB Consultancy is a specialist marketing and sales consultancy mainly operating in the hospitality sector. As a business we offer a full range of creative solutions and sales support tailored to meet clients’ needs. We are looking for a well organised, enthusiastic individual who can manage their own work-load and be responsive to the needs of the Operations Manager and Sales Manager.
The individual will be given all training for relevant tasks, as well as the company’s bespoke Booking System prior and throughout the role. The Booking Executive will manage bookings across one of our key client accounts. Also, management of key communication to restaurants (internal clients), checking availability, confirming bookings, amending bookings, and as and when needed taking bookings. The position will report directly to the Sales Manager and GAB’s Operations Manager.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: (NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
• To ensure any amendments and cancellations are dealt with appropriately and communicated correctly.
• To rehouse any confirmed bookings in to new venues in the local area when sites are closed (permanently or temporarily).
• Chase deposits and pre-orders for all bookings where necessary.
• Extensive knowledge of menu and package offerings that all relevant GAB clients offer.
• Create all bookings in the bespoke booking system and communicate in a friendly and professional manner with the restaurant teams,
• Communicate all invoicing for credit clients to central accounts teams.
• Create and nurture relationships with both clients and agents to ensure good partnerships are maintained.
• Conduct follow up calls to previous bookers to entice them to rebook group menus/events with GAB’s clients.
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Passion for customer service & administration.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent phone manner.
• Fantastic work ethic.
• Extensive knowledge of excel, word, office and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work under pressure, flexible hours on occasion and to strict deadlines.
• Outstanding organization and time management.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills (phone, in person, email).
• Personal drive and motivation.
To apply for this role, please send CV and covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 /year
Apply for FULL TIME BOOKING EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly