Spa & Leisure Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a truly passionate and dedicated Spa & Leisure Manager for our clients’ luxurious Spa in an enviable coastal location in Newquay.
The Hotel & Spa
This privately owned 4 Silver Star hotel has 96 bedrooms and 39 five star self-catering cottages, plus a superb 5 bubble rated Spa. It is Cornwall’s most iconic hotel and sits gracefully perched on the edge of the vibrant town of Newquay overlooking the world famous Fistral Beach.
The Spa is in outstanding natural surroundings, enjoying state of the art treatment rooms finished with ash wood paneled walls and accent colours. The manicure and pedicure room with its vibrant tones and textures adds a real sense of luxury to any visit. The Spa boasts six treatment rooms and a Rhassoul. The sleek VIP suite defines a sense of utter luxury for couples and small groups with a deep relaxation lounge completing the end of an indulgent spa experience.
The Role of Spa & Leisure Manager
With an emphasis on seamless guest experiences and 5* journeys, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Spa & Leisure Manager looking to take their career to the next level at one of the most respected spas in Cornwall. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Spa & Leisure facilities
• Continually surpassing guest expectations and leading the team to deliver outstanding guest comfort and seamless attention to detail
• Developing and managing a dedicated Spa team, encouraging personal progression and identifying training needs and opportunities
• Contributing to budget management, stock control along with monitoring and reporting on financial performance including treatments, retail, F&B and memberships
• Collating guest feedback to enable the proposition of opportunities and continued development of both the guest offering and exceeding expectations
• Working closely with the Sales & Marketing team to create effective sales campaigns and ROI’s across all Spa & Leisure channels
Our ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for the role of Spa & Leisure Manager will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
You will have progressed from a therapist background into a Management role, holding an NVQ Level 2 & 3 Qualification. Our ideal candidate will have:
• A genuine passion for health and wellbeing
• Previous experience of managing a luxury spa
• The ability to recruit, motivate, support and train the Spa team
• The motivation to continually exceed guest expectations and develop the Hotel offering
What our client can offer you …
For the role of Spa & Leisure Manager, there is a salary on offer from £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This is the perfect time to join our client! It is with great excitement that they recently announced their future aspirations to build a stunning new leisure complex; just one of the many ways they are growing and developing and striving for ‘the next level’. As a Spa & Leisure Manager, you will receive:
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
• Discounted dining and accommodation for family and friends
• Opportunities to participate in training courses to upskill and enhance your current skill set
• Additional days of annual leave after just one year of service
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hotel, Leisure, Hospitality, Spa, Beauty, Beautician, Therapy,