Porter - Barnet General Hopsital
Undertaking a comprehensive range of General and Departmental Portering duties to the required service delivery standards.
The overriding purpose is to support the provision of the highest quality patient care through personal actions and continuous improvement.
To provide a proficient Portering Service to all wards and departments at Barnet General Hospital.
A new and exciting role has arisen at Barnet General Hospital within the Portering Department. The successful applicant will be working as a General Porter with the availability to work flexible shifts, including days & nights, 5/7 days a week.
You need to have a full UK Driving License to apply for this role
Resource Network is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
As a valued employee of Compass UK & Ireland, you will gain access to great discounts from thousands of high-street shops, restaurants, cafes, gym’s, cinema’s and much more.Main responsibilities
Overall Purpose of the Role
Undertaking a comprehensive range of general and departmental portering duties to the required service delivery standards.
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- To increase scores on customer satisfaction surveys
- To increase the number of customer and client compliments
- To decrease the number of customer and client complaints
- Positive customer and client feedback
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings as required
- Complete all necessary training for role
- Identify and work towards further development requirements as recorded in your PDP
- Attendance and contribution at meetings
- Can do attitude
- 100% attendance and implementation of skills learned
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter toAbout the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.