Chef De Partie
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie for a high volume and high profile unit based in Glenrothes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef De Partie to work closely within a highly experienced and trained team.
You will be preparing the highest quality food for the breakfast and lunch service serving c500 staff onsite.
For the right candidate we offer fantastic career development programmes and management training opportunities. We encourage our staff to be the best they can be and support future career aspirationsPackage description
£8.50 per hour
Monday - Friday
35 hours per week
Free car parking
Opportunity to join the Compass share and pension scheme
Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores
Great opportunity to progress within the largest contract catering in the worldMain responsibilities
To work closely with the Chef Manager to aid in the day to day operation and control procedures of the kitchen and all the food operations at all times, whilst complying with company standards and policies. To ensure the overall management of the food operation including set up and break down and operation of these areas.
You need to be proactive, professional with a positive and ambitious attitude. If you put in the work you will be recognised.
You will be required to pass a security check to work at this unit.Ideal candidate
- Superb culinary skill with a huge passion for quality food and ingredients
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications