Part Time Barista
Food is at the heart of everything we do in our restaurants, delis and coffee bars, it's what we're judged on and therefore it must be right. Without food, we wouldn't have a business.
Hourly Rate: £8.00 per hour
Working Pattern: 20 hours per week, Mon to Fri
(From 10am to 2pm)
Contract Type: Part Time
Contact Name: Timea Kovacs
We currently have a vacancy for a part-time barista, starting immediately, with a competitive rate of pay, to join our team at Manchester UNI of Law.
We are looking for someone with passion for coffee and hospitality.
A great opportunity has arisen for a barista.
Performing a variety of tasks associated with coffee production and service in the catering unit
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To take responsibility for all areas of coffee production, creation and design.
- To make sure coffee produced on site meets the clients expectations whilst following company standards and procedures for health and hygiene.
- Full of personality and energy.
- Able to look after a high volume of customer orders.
- Thrives under high pressured environment.
- Has a love for coffee
- Customer service focused
- Has experience in making a variety of different coffees
- Has barista art experience - preferred
If you feel you have the above qualities and more, and you want to work within a forward thinking company whose passion for food, people development & excellent customer / client service is second to none - then we want to hear from you.