Contract Catering Operations Director
This independently owner-operated contact catering company are now of the size where they are looking to recruit an Operations Director to take over the day to day running of the business.
The business has enjoyed healthy growth and they have recently strengthened their sales team to focus on enhancing this growth going forward. They are now looking to enhance the operational structure by recruiting an Operations Director to take over the leadership of a team of Area Managers to deliver the service they have become renowned for.
This is a National role with sites spanning from London to the North East and North West.
As a company they focus on fresh innovative food. They operate within education, retail and corporate catering sites where their clients have a shared goals to offer their customers, pupils and employees a quality catering offer. They have many long standing clients, who are maintained through dedicated relationship management.
It is therefore important that the Operations Director they appoint has the following:
• A genuine passion for fresh creative, innovative food
• A visible and hands on style with real presence to lead the team from the front
• The ability to quickly forge and maintain strong working relationships
• Has an open and honest approach
• Is non-corporate in their style
• Likes to lead their teams in delivering the best possible service and a client-centric approach
• Ambitions to support continued rapid growth for the company
If you are interested in becoming the Operations Director for a rapidly growing contract catering company, who have genuine values attributed to people and fresh food, then please apply by sending your CV as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, we will only respond to candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
Apply for Contract Catering Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly