Our client, a national contract catering and facilities management business have a fantastic reputation for bringing innovative solutions to a wide range of commercial, industrial, healthcare and educational services. They believe in recruiting the best people at every level to maintain consistency and standard of service.
Due to expansion of business in the Midlands to North, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager from the contract catering sector. This role would be taking over the management and leadership of around 14 key contracts mainly consisting of B & I operations across Midlands to North West.
There forward-thinking dynamic culture within the organisation and one that is about collaborative ideas and autonomous management. This role of Operations Manager does need an experienced person who has operated within the foodservice arena and ideally within Business and Industry.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Plan and allocate work and monitor multi-site teams to ensure targets are met and work is carried out to exceed quality standards
- Lead motivate and support multi-site teams from the front, ensuring you are visible within the business at all times
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures in relation to recruitment, absence management and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure the ongoing development of all teams and to establish succession plans for all key positions
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with the clients via regular face to face meetings
- Produce accurate and timely reporting on financial performance
- Attend regular meetings with other Operations Managers/Directors
- Facilitate an efficient reporting structure with the use of Service Level Agreements.
- Achieve standards of food and service that exceed the expectation of your clients
If you are interested and would like to know more please send your CV and covering email explaining why you feel you are suited to this position.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.