Business Development Manager
Are you looking for your next career move within Contract Catering sales?....
Our client is a contract caterer with an excellent reputation for bringing innovative catering solutions to a wide range of client groups in B&I, Education and Care.
We are working with them to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager, currently selling within the Contract Catering sector. Our preference is to find someone with Education sales experience, however we are able to consider Sales Managers from the B&I or Retail sector.
You will be someone who already enjoys fantastic client relations and has strong influencing skills. This role will be focused on developing a strong pipeline in order to gain successful new business wins. Retention of existing business is also key and therefore the ability to build excellent client relationships is essential. You must be dynamic, driven and self-motivated. This is a key role and reports directly into the Sales Director.
There is sales support available from Head Office. Your area of coverage will be predominantly Hertfordshire up to Lincolnshire.
The following requirements are essential:
- Sales experience within the Contract Catering sector
- Excellent communications skills with clients and internal teams
- Sharp and creative presenting skills
- Ability to listen and identify client needs
- Immaculate personal presentation
- A pro-active solution-focused approach
- Drive, determination and ability work alone and within a team
- A highly engaging, energetic, likeable personality
- A Strong understanding and passion for the food sector; a true “foodie”
- Excellent written skills
- Operational experience within blue chip Business & Industry contract catering
- A strong commercial mind and confidence with numbers
- The ability to influence, win trust and build meaningful and long-term relationships
The following is preferable:
- Sales Management experience within Education Contract Catering
- An operational background within contract catering
If you feel that the above-mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send over your up to date CV in a word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted.