Operations Manager - Midlands
A foodie independent family owned contract caterer with a strong presence within the South, are looking recruit an Operations Manager to oversee new business coming in to the Midlands area.
Our client is a foodie independently owned contract catering company. They have enjoyed good growth over the ten years they have been in business and are seeking another experienced operations manager to join the team. The company’s ethos is all around fresh food prepared daily on site. They have a highly accomplished Chef Director who helps to lead the innovation around food.
The leadership team is made up of very experienced operators in contract catering having operated both business and industry and education contracts. We are therefore seeking someone who will also bring the same level of experience to the team.
You will need to demonstrate you are:
- An experienced Operations Manager able to drive your own agenda
- Skilled in running multiple contracts with multiple clients, circa 10 sites
- Into fresh food in a genuine way
- A natural customer service orientated person
- Someone who inspires your team
- Someone who builds strong relationships with your clients and are able to give examples of how this has paid off
- Financially aware and manage the accounts of the contracts you operate
- Good at report writing and presenting ideas to your client and your directors
If this sounds like you and you are keen to work within an independently owned business who have an autonomous culture, then please apply by sending your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted.