Vending Personnel/Catering Service Assistant
We are currently looking for a Vending/Catering Service assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the catering manager.
- All change machines are emptied regularly and filled with coins.
- To maintain temperature records as required and to report any variance
- To receive stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
- Clean the inside of the machine and prescribed parts and reassembles.
- Meter is read
- Test vend is completed before moving onto the next machine.
- ? To serve customers with hot and cold food and beverages on a counter during service times
- ? To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
- ? To assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- ? To clean all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- ? To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to the catering manager.
- ? To maintain temperature records as required and to report any variance
- ? Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- ? Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- ? Criminal Records Bureau security checks required where applicable in accordance with Employment Law and Legislation
- ? SIA, Credit check, Security checks if applicable, depending on the role you carry out
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can?do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.