French speaking Administrator
We have an excellent position for an experienced French Speaking Administrator to join our client’s multibillion dollar, people centric, manufacturing organisation in Manchester.
Please note: To apply for this role, it is essential that you are able to speak French fluently.
The Role of Administrator
• Fully supporting and engaging the people-centric and lean culture our client offers
• Ensuring customers, team members and visitors receive an exceptional experience
• Providing professional administrative support to the business with the emphasis on confidentiality, organisational skills and personal effectiveness
• Support the whole of the business with the translation and creation of documentation
• Act as the Company representative on telephone calls, customer visits, inquiries with French speaking customers
• Support the Project Applications Engineering Team with the preparation of project documentation
• Support the Aftermarket team with the creation of French quotations
• Assist the Finance team with the creation of invoices for customers in French
• Provide support to the HR Leader to ensure that policies, training, company notices, induction, performance management and documentation are maintained
• Working within the Office Services team to provide support to the HR Leader and local leadership within the organisation with regards to recognition and celebration events
• Provide hospitality within the business, creating a culture of service that delights customers, visitors and
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Must be competent in speaking & writing French at a business level - essential
• Experienced in administration and project work
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong communication skills to allow for the building of trust and relationships
• Has the ability to speak professionally, clearly, and distinctly at all levels
For the role of French speaking Administrator there is a salary on offer of £18,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administration, French, clerical, projects,