Subway Assistant Manager- Northwick Park Hospital
As part of our exciting period of growth and transformation we are currently recruiting for a bright motivated and customer focused Manager for our brand new Subway store in Harrow.
As Subway Store Manager you will be an ambassador for Subway and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, when it comes to creating fantastic experiences, there's plenty of room to get creative.
Championing the Subway culture, you'll assist in putting your team, customers and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and deliver customer service excellence.
What is on offer?
A competitive salary, bonus & benefits, a supportive team, a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. You will be encouraged to be the best you can be in this role.
- Performance Bonus
- Monday to Friday (with occasional weekends)
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent training and development schemes
- High street and online retail discounts
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Excellent public transport links
As the Subway Store Manager you will by lead a team of partners (employees) to create and maintain the Subway experience for our customers and all partners. The Store Manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the store by spending the majority of his or her time supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store’s financial performance and maximizing store profitability, and managing safety and security within the store.
The Store Manager is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with Subway and Compass Group UK & Ireland LTD. guiding principles.
As a Subway Store Manager, you ensure the success of the branch within Northwick Park Hospital. You will be responsible for a team, across the 7-day operation to achieve forecasted sales.Ideal candidate
You will ideally have
- Experience in a retail/food supervisory or assistant management role
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 in food preparation or equivalent and management experience within the catering industry
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health & Safety is advantageous
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- A 'Can do' attitude
If you have the above skills and a driven and motivated attitude then we want to hear from you.
Apply today!About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare services arm of Compass Group, the world’s largest provider of catering and support services. Our national coverage includes service provision in over 50 acute hospitals, as well as a large number of smaller treatment centres.
Our retail portfolio which includes everything from own-brand solutions to consumer brands including Starbucks, M&S Simply Food, Costa Coffee and Subway