We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Catering Supervisor to supervise our highly motivated and focused catering team. The restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. You will be responsible for the smooth running of shifts ensuring that all food service areas are well stocked regularly replenished along with addressing any relevant staffing issues.Package description
Monday to Friday
Excellent benefitsMain responsibilities
- To supervise and train the team members
- To replenishing,
- cleaning and organising front of house;
- Ordering and stock taking;
- To comply with all Company’s Health, Safety, Hygiene, Fire and C.O.S.H.H.
- Assist with any other task as requested
- You will need to work well as part of a team
- Be friendly and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Communication and good conduct are key to working effectively
- Have a passion for food and quality service
- Standards driven with a hands on management style
- Self motivated and able to work in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English Language
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.