Events Manager – Farbridge Wedding Venue, Chichester
Salary – up to £26,000
We have the perfect opportunity to join our team as a full time events manager at Farbridge, West Dean, West Sussex.
At Farbridge, we are passionate about providing an exceptional wedding experience and offering a completely bespoke and tailor-made service. We are proud to have an enthusiastic and determined team of event managers who help to create and guide all of our couples through every detail of their unique day. We are looking for another wonderful person to join this team.
What we do….
Farbridge provides a venue, catering service and overnight accommodation to couples looking to hold their special day within a stunning Southdowns National Park location. We pride ourselves on exceeding all expectations, by delivering an impeccable service, a stunning venue and the finest food in the wedding industry.
Who we are looking for….
- Knowledge and experience is preferred, ideally with a catering background
- An eye for detail is imperative and a dedicated and personal approach is essential.
- Organisational and planning skills are a must as it is vital in ensuring that every wedding couple receive a bespoke and personlised service.
- A creative and imaginative flair is significant in helping couples to create their unique day. This quality is a key trait in being able to demonstrate our ability as a company to keep developing and evoke their ideas.
- Computer knowledge of programs such as excel and word is desirable.
- Excellent leadership skills are essential as you will be required to co-ordinate a team of at least 10 staff members for every event.
- A positive, enthusiastic and passionate attitude, after all we are heavily responsible for creating wonderful and lasting memories for wedding couples.
- Energy and spirit is essential in the industry as required hours can be long on event days and weekend work is to be expected.
We are dedicated to development, growth and innovation within the company and encourage progression with everyone in our team. It is an extremely exciting time to join our Farbridge team right now.