Assistant Facilities Manager
LSS are the official Facilities Management partner of Harlequins Football Club. We now have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Facilities Manager to support the development and management of the delivery and of efficient and effective support services at Harlequins FC.Package description
Circa £26,000 per annum.
To work 5 out of 7 days in line with business needs.Main responsibilities
As Assistant Facilities Manager you will report directly assist the Facilities Manager in all onsite operations, maintenance, and administration. You will also be required to deputize in the Facilities Manager’s absence. The role of Operations Manager will require hands on maintenance for approximately three days per week and operational planning/ admin for 2 days a week.
This is a great opportunity to join our team, the role offers a fantastic chance to demonstrate existing skills through implementing standards in the development of the existing areas. The Harlequins contract has huge potential and you will play a pivotal role in its success.Ideal candidate
- Total FM services Experience and/or maintenance background with management experience
- Ideally a maintenance qualification in plumbing, HVAC, carpentry or electrical
- BMS or CAFM experience - preferred
- Proven leadership and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple activities
- Ability to think clearly under pressure
- Able to work to meet client / event demands
- Must have a ‘can do’ positive, driven attitude
- Have a standards and quality driven management style with excellent communication skills
- Strong PC Skills
- Must be flexible with schedule, able to work different shifts when required on event nights
LSS delivers tailored FM support service solutions to premier venues and events in the sport and leisure market. Operating in vibrant and often high profile public environments, its specialist team has the experience and understanding to manage a whole range of services and the associated operational challenges, efficiently and cost-effectively.