F & B UNIQUE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
LOCH LOMOND AND THE TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK, SCOTLAND
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a contract caterer to take on and expand a newly combined F & B business. Following re-structuring, Buchanan Auldhouse is set to be an exciting new destination offering bar, dining and function facility. Situated in an idyllic setting within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, this historic and unique venue is within easy reach of Glasgow and Scotland’s populated central belt.
The owners of the premises now seek a dynamic, capable operator to manage the facility, provide food & beverage services for the members of Buchanan Castle Golf Club and also offer a dining and private events experience to the general public.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the vision to grow a thriving business and the ability to manage day-to-day operations, including marketing, stocking, staffing, food preparation and bar management. All applicants should have strong financial stability and be able to demonstrate experience in the F & B field. The premises includes a large 3-bedroomed flat.
PREMISES OPERATION – BENEFITS
- HISTORIC SETTING IN NATIONAL PARK
- WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF GLASGOW
- REFURBISHED LOUNGE AND BAR AREA
- OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
- FUNCTION CATERING FOR 185
- EXISTING CAPTIVE CLIENT BASE – GOLF CLUB MEMBERS AND GUESTS , INCLUDING MEMBERS’ FUNCTIONS AND EVENTS
- LARGE 3 BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL FLAT (Excluding Rates and Utilities)
- EQUIPMENT, CROCKERY ETC (ON INVENTORY) PROVIDED
- OPERATIONAL KITCHEN WITH STORAGE FACILITIES
PREMISES OPERATION – RESPONSIBILITIES
- FULL OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT OF THE PREMISES
- CATERING AND BAR OPERATION FOR CLUB MEMBERS, GENERAL PUBLIC AND PRIVATE FUNCTIONS
- PREMISES SECURITY AND CLEANING
- LOCKER ROOM, SHOWER TOWELS AND WASHROOM SUPPLIES
- PERSONAL LICENCE AND DPM REQUIREMENT UNDER LICENSING (SCOTLAND) ACT
PREMISES OPERATION – COSTS
- PREMISES LEASE
- STAFFING OF BAR AND CATERING OPERATION
- UTILITY and FULL OPERATIONAL COSTS
Please send your CV and cover note to :-
or Call 01360 660307 for further information.