Operations Director - South East
5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Director for the South East Region. The role is for an extremely food focused contract catering company, one who are driven by creating amazing and innovative food for their day to day customer within the independent school market, as well as catering for many high profile hospitality events.
You will be responsible for a team of 3 Operations and around 35 individual contracts, a number of which are quite large, as the total turnover of the patch is circa £14m.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has operated at the level of Operations Director, this region is too large to support someone stepping into their first Operations Director role
- Is a genuine foodie, with a previous background from fresh food catering companies
- Is engaging, with strong and influential leadership skills
- Is a team player, this role is one of five within the peer group
- Can demonstrate a creative and innovative side, as the role will work closely with the Nutrition Director and team of Development Chefs
- Has strong commercial skills and has previously had full financial accountability for circa £20m+
- Has experience from contract catering / foodservice, ideally from managing independent schools, however a background in B&I would also be a good fit
- Is career driven and wants to play a significant leadership role within a rapidly growing and ambitious company.
If you are actively seeking a new challenge and this role appeals, the company can promise an excellent package including a very achievable bonus, as well as share options.
Please apply by sending your CV in the first instance or contact Helen 07568 108470.
Apply for Operations Director - South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly